1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher EZ-V2 XBlade Compatible with F350 Super Cab

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PPCMAINE, Jun 21, 2010.

1. PPCMAINE

PPCMAINE Junior Member

I have a 2002 F350 XLT w/7.3 Diesel and am wondering if I can mount a 2 year old Fisher EZV2 8.5ft Xblade (not stainless) to it an not have any issues with weight? I currently run a straight MM 8ft 3-wire system. I am sure I would need to change push plates, but am curious if anyone knows if, with the shorter bed and "half door" super cab, this is feasible.
    Also, anyone know if that EZV is a 2 or 3 wire system? Thanks for the input.

2. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Just to clear it up, it's and EZ-V or an xblade? They are two different things.

Unless you mean an Extreme-V which has the same sytle back bracing as a Xblade, but is a v-plow\

And if you use fishers website they have ematch system, which will tell you baised on manufactor's specs what the truck can have, but thats not always what it can actually handle.

The pushplates only need to be changed if your changing trucks, not plows.
    The Extreme-v plow is a 2 wire setup, and you would have to change some wiring/isolationg module.
    I never dealt with EZ-Vs to say anything about them.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Can we get a pic of that plow?

The push plates are the same, assuming it's actually a Fisher MM plow.

I know, assuming is very dangerous.......

4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Call Messer... They'll tell you for sure but I run a 9.5 x v on my one ton with no problems