1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher EZ V questions

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ghostrunner, Dec 7, 2003.

1. ghostrunner

ghostrunner Member
    from PA

So do the lights on all fisher plows shake so much or is it just me?

Is there a mounting bracket that I can use for the fish stick...I don't like haveing the thing laying on the seat and its a PITA to hold it in your hand all the time. I would rather have it mounted in the dash!
    Hers a pic of the truck too.

plowtruck1.jpg

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Yeah , the headlights do some shakin'. Not much you can do, everything from the balde travels all the way back up to the lights.

There is a small v bracket that was supposed to come with your plow so that you can mount or hang your controller.

3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Try a search here for "fishstick",some guys posted pics of some custom mounts they made up,some of them were pretty neat.

4. Radguy

Radguy Member

Yup what he said if you look at the back of your fish stick you'll see the grooves where it slides in:cool:

5. Arc Burn

On a side note,i see you have the same style mirrors that i do on my Chevy,i've never seen a more useless passenger side mirror in my life:mad: something about the angle of that dumb thing gives absolutly no happy medium,your either looking at the ground or looking at the sky:dizzy: ,they look pretty cool but aren't to functional IMO,what do you think of'em?

6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Jeez don, its bad enough that you can see whats in front of you and still hit it but you want to see what your going to hit thats behind you:dizzy:

7. Arc Burn

The tree was BEHIND me dumb azz:gunsfiring: :D

8. CPSS

CPSS Senior Member

We made these for all our Ford trucks. Welded the angle thing that came with the Fishstick to a piece of rod, bent it to the angle that felt comfortable, welded a flat mounting plate to the other end, and screwed it to the bottom of the arm rest.

im000064.jpg

9. hoot

hoot Senior Member
    from SE Pa.

Mike,

Mine also came with that really good clear velcro style stickyback stuff. The same kind they give you with the EasyPass modules to stick on your windshield. It was intended to be used with the isolation module. Maybe we could put a piece of that on the back of the little bracket they give you and one on the dash?

10. hoot

hoot Senior Member
    from SE Pa.

I got the answer Mike.

Brown is parking
    Blue is turn.

Thanks