1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher EZ-V a-frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JFon101231, Nov 20, 2014.

1. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I have a few spare used a-frames available. These came off a MM1, not sure if they can be used on a MM2 without mods or no. New dealer list is around $650 IIRC. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thanks, Jeff

2. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

have any mold boards?

3. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Not really. I have a set on an 8.5' that are VERY rotted and have broken the weld at the crease near the hinge and I was going to just have someone weld them up crudely and I was going to keep it as a cheap backup. Guess I'd sell them if it was worth it, but then I'd be left with the full headgear and aframe/pistons, so would probably just prefer to make a deal to sell everything. I'm in Eastern CT, so it'd be a bit of a haul for you depending on where in NY you are. If interested, PM me and I'll give you my contact info.