1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher exv wiring/headlight harness 07 ford

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by s&mll, Nov 27, 2011.

1. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

I have the headlight harness
    3port iso
    and power cable with controller wiring built in for sale

Comes off a 07 ford f350.

The iso and power cable wire are universal I think.

$300.00 obo

2. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

where in NJ are you and do you have part numbers? pics? I'm trying to wire an ezv into my 99 sd and you might have what I need

3. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Im about 30-40 minutes from easton and same from bethelham. Im out of Hillsborough. I can look tomorrow. Or if your in the area your more then welcome to come take a look and see if it works for you

4. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

29049 might be it

5. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

This is for the 2 wire "multiplex system" so exv xls or whatever else runs on that.

6. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

just wanted to post pic's for my new buddy matt, this is what he is selling it wont work for me but maybe some one else
    imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_2-1.jpg

imagejpeg_2-2.jpg

imagejpeg_2-3.jpg

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_2-1.jpg

imagejpeg_2-2.jpg

imagejpeg_2-3.jpg

imagejpeg_2-4.jpg

7. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

This is still sitting in my garage. If 300 is to much shoot me a price.... Im sure someone needs fisher/western wiring for a 07 ford