1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher extreme v mounts/wiring

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NDG, Nov 4, 2009.

1. NDG

NDG Junior Member

i just bought a 2005 2500hd duramax. does any one have mounts and wires for the extreme v plow and a fish stick for sale?
  2. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

i have a brand new fish stick for the extreme v...i bought it or $350 but i need a ez v instead. its in the box and never been used, when i got it i took it to the local fisher dealer and they tested it and said it works . i will sell it for $300 shipped if your interested
  3. bdavis

bdavis Member

i have a fish stick for the ezv....used 1 time...ill trade you straight up for yours?b
  4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

NDG I will keep my eyes open, I just sold a setup last week for that truck. Do you need the list of part numbers and what you'll need or are you all set?
  5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

6. TONY labounty

TONY labounty Junior Member

hello i have a fish stick and a joy stick for an xstream v--plus other con trolers---603 209 3466
  7. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Tony, you may want to start your own thread.