1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher extreme v Help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Tomonster92, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Tomonster92

Tomonster92 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Just bought a fisher extreme v hooked up the wiring harness to my truck lights work fine cant get the plow to work however the controller doesnt even light and has no power to it. I know the plow work becuase i hooked it up to my buddies truck and it worked. i did replace the plow moduel after that though and sisnce it hasnt worked never did on my truck all the plugs are in and i followed the diagrams i dont know what the problem is? help!

2. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

do you have the 12v hot going to the controller cable? you need a 12v for the plow and another "key on" 12v source for the controller.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  3. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Is it a 3 port module or 4 port? If it's a 4 port you may have #1 and # 2 backward.

4. Tomonster92

Tomonster92 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Its a 3 port the and contorller harness plugs into the battery cable doesnt that give it the 12v?

5. bbct001

bbct001 Member

There is a second wire off the control harness, small red one. It needs to go to switched power...usually tap it into the fusebox inside the cab.