1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Engineering Announces Program to Promote Breast Cancer Awareness

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Kopper10, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Kopper10

Kopper10 Sponsor

Fisher Engineering Announces Program to Promote Breast Cancer Awareness in October
    ROCKLAND, Maine (September 24, 2013) – Fisher Engineering, manufacturer of FISHER® snow and ice control equipment, announces a new promotion to support breast cancer awareness.

In conjunction with October Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Fisher Engineering has made available a special limited-edition pink lift arm kit. This kit will be available for purchase through FISHER snowplow dealer locations. For every kit purchased, Fisher will make a $50 donation to the Maine Breast Cancer Coalition “in support of” or “in memory of” a person of the retail customer’s choosing.

http://www.fisherplows.com/fe/pinkribbon/

About Fisher Engineering

Fisher Engineering offers a wide range of snow and ice control equipment for the professional snow plower. From rugged straight-blade snowplows, to hard-working V-plows and a versatile expanding-moldboard model, FISHER offers high-capacity solutions for every plowing need. A full line of tailgate and hopper spreaders completes the product offering.
    To learn more about FISHER’s full line of snow and ice removal equipment, or to find a FISHER dealer, visit www.fisherplows.com.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I would buy one for my Ultramount, do you know if Western side is offering one?

3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I bought one for my XV2

4. John Murphy

John Murphy Senior Member

Here's a look at the lift arms in the powder coating process, and a couple of the trucks in our fleet all decked out.

Pink Lift Arms.jpg

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  5. John Murphy

And here are the trucks.

Attached Files:

6. NAHA

NAHA Senior Member

Where can I find them.

7. John Murphy

Any Fisher dealer should either have them, or be able to order one for you.