1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Engineering and SnowEx® to Raffle Pink Snowplow and Spreader at GIE+EXPO

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Michael J. Donovan, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Fisher Engineering and SnowEx® to Raffle Pink Snowplow and Spreader at GIE+EXPO​

ROCKLAND, Maine (October 21, 2014) – Once again, this year, Fisher Engineering and SnowEx® are donating pink versions of their snow and ice control equipment for raffle at GIE+EXPO in Louisville, Kentucky, to support breast cancer awareness.

Attendees who visit the show, October 23-24 at the Louisville International Convention Center, can purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a limited edition pink FISHER® XV2™ V-plow, a pink FISHER lift arm kit, or a pink SnowEx SP-7550 spreader.

Pink Fisher.jpg

Each ticket is $10, and the donations raised will support the Susan G. Komen Louisville Affiliate. Tickets may be purchased at Booth #100 (near the food court) in the indoor convention center. Attendees who purchase two tickets will receive a free FIND A CURE knit cap while supplies last.

GIE+EXPO is one of the nation’s largest industry trade shows for landscapers, light construction companies, manufacturers of light and heavy-duty equipment, and suppliers of gardening and outdoor leisure equipment. A showcase area for their new products allows companies to demonstrate innovations in their respective markets. For more information on GIE+EXPO, visit gie-expo.com.

For additional information on FISHER snowplows, visit the showroom or find your local FISHER snowplow dealer. For more information on SnowEx spreaders, visit snowexproducts.com.

Pink Fisher.jpg
  2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I love this show, if they moved it back to the beginning of October again away from snow season, I would consider going again.
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Looks better in real life

4. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

Yup......Sure does...I think I have seen that truck a time or two.....:drinkup: