1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher engine pulley

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by partsdog, Dec 31, 2013.

1. partsdog

partsdog Junior Member
    from 12025

Looking for a 1991 Ford 5.0 Fisher engine pulley . any info on factory part# ?? THANKS for your time:help::help::help:

2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I have one from an '89 with a 460 motor. not sure if it will fit a 5.0 motor?

3. Fords&Fishers

Fords&Fishers Junior Member

I have one from a 87 F150 with a 5.0 V8 along with some other fisher parts from the same truck. contact me if your still looking.

4. partsdog

partsdog Junior Member
    from 12025

Fisher pulley

They seem to go from 88 -91 , don't know what could be different? how much would you be asking? thanks again!!!!Thumbs Up

5. Fords&Fishers

I owned a 87 and 88 they were nearly identical trucks. I honestly don't know what it is worth . Make me a offer. I have pictures of it but don't know how to post them. I could text them to you if you pm me a cell number. I'm not that far from you based on your zip code.

6. partsdog

partsdog Junior Member
    from 12025

518-461-7504 for pics fisher #5786 should be stamped on face whats your zip?

7. Fords&Fishers

check your email for pictures. yes it says 5786. zip 12029

8. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT