1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher eMatch no longer showing part #'s for 4 port wiring systems

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JFon101231, Oct 19, 2014.

1. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Apparently they decided it was time to pull the plug on showing the retrofit solutions. Guess they hope it will help them sell completely new 3 port setups to the uninformed :gunsfiring:

2. vwmurph

vwmurph Member
    from Maine

3. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Last page... click the option for "4-port isolation module". It shows the harness kit number, under "peculiar light kit"

4. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

5. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Ugh - pulled the trigger too quick. I was looking up for a '15 F350 to make sure they were still H13 bulbs, and it doesn't show the option for 4 port on that truck (just Fleetflex or unclick to get 3 plug) - it must be just do to the space constraints under-hood (though it doesn't clearly say that in the e-Match, I do remember it). When I saw it quickly, I had just ASSumed it was for all trucks not really thinking too much about the one I happened to be searching for.

And I knew how to find the right part #'s, I said the uninformed ;)

MODS - Please delete this thread if possible, thanks!