1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher electric probs

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 351crules, Jan 10, 2005.

1. 351crules

351crules Member

i recently bought a 90 f-350 with a minute mount 9 ft plow. when the plow is hooked up the high beam indicator works fine. with the plow off the high beam indicator stays on. i printed all the wiring diagrams off fishers web site and checked it to what i have. every thing is wired the way it should and works as it should but the dam light stays on. any suggestions on where to look or what is wrong.

thanks mike

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

are you sure its the plow harness causing problems? The easiest way to eliminate the plow harness is to unplug the harness at the back of the headlights and plug the factory harness back in into the headlights and then see if the indicator is still on. at least you will be able to find out what side the problem is on.

3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

exactly what crash said. eliminate the plow harness to see if it is the truck or plow. one of my bosses trucks had the same problem you are having, with a boss plow though, and it turned out to be the harness.