1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Drive Sheave (20058)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 4MarkNY, Dec 30, 2008.

1. 4MarkNY

4MarkNY Junior Member
    from est

I found a old fisher convential plow for my equally old '92 Chevy k1500 (5.7L). Unhappily the drive sheave is missing to connect to the crank pulley. Fisher is backordered, and has none in stock until at least 1/7. Centralparts. com, same thing. I've called many fisher distributors in my state, but no one has this old part on their shelves....Does anyone have a used one here, or have other ideas that may get me one sooner ? ( original part was 20056, 20057 (bushing)) I see from my research that it is the same part in 7511B kit and the 7531B kit, but the ebay seller with the second one will not separate from his kit, and the rest of the items are useless to me , since I have the conventional, not the MM1.
    Any Ideas welcome-

Mark

2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Mark,
    I might have one. I have to look and I will take a pic. Where are you. I am in CT.
    Thanks.
    T.J.

3. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry I could not find a part number on it but this was on my 350.
    PM me if you want it.
    Thanks.
    T.J.

[​IMG]

4. 4MarkNY

4MarkNY Junior Member
    from est

Does anyone know if the bushing for this sheave (fisher # 20057) is available as a separate item? I was told by the parts guy a few days ago that the sheave (20056) was now a part of a kit (20058...)Distributors are closed today, and I can't get info....Or , is the bushing (.750, accepting a 7/16 inch bolt) a hardware type item that I can source somewhere else, or does anyone have one to sell?

5. 4MarkNY

4MarkNY Junior Member
    from est

Fisher Drive sheave detail

I'm told this morning, by talking to someone at the local distributor, who knew the item/issue inside and out that my vehicle ('92 chevy K1500) does not require the bushing. Apparently later models that match up to this fisher conventional plow arrangement require the small bushing, due to changes that chevy made to the engine block later in the run (199x- 1998) to the 350 v8 engine ( 5.7L)