1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Dodge push plates MM1 MM2 in MA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GPS, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Part #7141B http://www.fishersnowplows.com/pdf/6480_012897.pdf

They are for 1994-1996 Dodge 2500 and 3500 trucks with AHD (plow prep). These show no evidence of ever being mounted to a vehicle. I bought them off craigslist last summer for $250, and was told they were for my 2006 Ram (box was missing due to water damage). Well, they werent, and I ended up buying a new set for my truck.

I have both side pushplates and the cross brace. No hardware is included. As far as I can tell, these were eliminated from the parts stock when they figured out that the 7157 kit could fit these trucks also. These apparently wont fit the non AHD trucks, I assume.

I'm in Grafton, MA. I do not wish to ship these due to the weight. If you can come get them (or I can meet you anywhere from around here to the Framingham/Natick area), you can take them for $100 cash. Like I said, they are unused old stock. Some scratches, but original finish.

Need Minute Mounts to fab up to something else they dont make them for, here's your shot at some cheap ones.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
    Ken

2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Anyone?

Only $100 and perfect for custom installs on something they dont offer push plates for.

3. Killrcuda

Killrcuda Junior Member
    from CT

would these fit a 2001 2500 Ram? I know the body is the same.

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What AHD? I thought 94-02 Rams took the same mount.

5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

AHD is what Dodge calls the plow prep package. if you look on build sheet its listed AHD as the order code
    They will fit all of the 1994-1996 2500,3500 the most you may have to do is drill a hole.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.