1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Deflector

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ebonang, Dec 6, 2004.

1. ebonang

ebonang Junior Member

Has anyone out there purchased a Fisher Steel/Rubber Deflector this year for their plow? I was looking for something light (lighter than a snow foil) to stop the spray from blowing up on my windshield.

If anyone has purchased one what is the going price (especially in the eastern Ct. or Rhode Island area)? If anyone has made one themselves what kind of materials did you use?

2. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

I have seen a guy on Ebay selling "kits" for rubber deflectors for 34.95 plus shipping.

3. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Two words:

Big Nate

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Thats me, lol small world eh?

5. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

Yes it is, How much for a narrower strip say 6 inches x 8 feet and what thickness do you have?

6. farmboss088

farmboss088 Junior Member

rubber deflector

I am also looking for a rubber deflector as an alternitive to the metal snow-foil. does big nate sell these and how would i go about ordering one for a fisher 8 foot plow. thanks in advance

hopefully we will get alot of snow in Rhode Island :)

7. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

I need one as well. Something like 12" X 7.5 Ft. PM me a price and I will place my order.

8. Big Nate's Plowing

9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I bought a deflector from Big Nate and I love it! Order one from him and you'll be satisfied. :nod:

10. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

Big Nate,
    What kind of deal could you do a deflector for a 7.5' MM I and a 8.0' MM I?
    Thank You

11. Big Nate's Plowing

$95 for both to your door in 12" material :)