1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Customer Service?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bstout, Sep 29, 2007.

1. bstout

bstout Member

I've called Fisher Engineering on and off all week. Sometimes I get an answering machine that gives you options but none of the options function. The machine keeps on talking then hangs up on you.

Anyone know how to reach Fisher CS using a telephone?
  2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

last time i called i didnt get voice menu. just a guy answering the phone. if you really want to get a hold of them though i think i saw a listing of some of the employees/managers on there website once. run a couple names through peoples search or just check the online white pages for the names for the sorrounding rockland maine area. call the employees at home. :)
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I'm sure that they'd love that. You know how those mid-coast Mainers are?:D
  4. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Whats your problem? Post it here. Us plowsiters are better than Fisher CS
  5. Theo Epstein

Theo Epstein Member

207-701-4200. Press 0 and ask for Techical Service
  6. bstout

bstout Member

It makes no difference which button you push. This old worn out recording keeps talking and then hangs up on you. Must be some kind of decoy or something.

I dunno!

I PM'ed Gary and got an answer. I had a warranty question. I'm about to buy a new plow and I'd like a Fisher LD for my Tacoma.
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  7. Theo Epstein

Theo Epstein Member

I just tried the number. It works fine. Pressed the extension # that it said to as "an end-user", then pressed the extension # that it said to press for Technical Service. Tech rep answered after one ring!
  8. bstout

bstout Member

I'll try again tomorrow to see what happens. I'm using a long distance calling card. I wonder if their machine thinks I'm spam or maybe a fax machine?

I'll try tomorrow without using the calling card.

I dunno!

This is the number. (207) 701-4200
  9. bstout

bstout Member

It had something to do with my long distance calling card. I never had any trouble using my card in the past. I dunno!

When I called direct without the card I got through on the first try.

I really enjoyed speaking with Fisher's sales rep Mark. Mark has a professional straight forward demeanor.