1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher costumer service

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by jonny72888, Jul 10, 2015.

1. jonny72888

jonny72888 Member

Anyone know of any way to get in touch with a higher up person at DD? Have a issue and have been going back and forth with fisher for a month trying to get it straightened out.

2. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

you want customer service at fisher, those clowns at costumer service don't even know what end of the truck, the plow goes on

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Vice president

Screenshot_2015-07-10-12-53-25.jpg

4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

anyone have the vp number at western ?

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

John will talk care problems across all product lines

He also is a member on the site

6. fireside

fireside Senior Member

He is the Man. He took care of my blizzard plow problem. Actually he reached out to me after a posting about a broken a frame. He called the dealer and had all the parts shipped to them in 2 days all under warranty.

7. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Mr. Murphy is the best

To all plowsite members I have been dealing with fisher for 30 years and have nothing but great things to say about them. And by the way Mr. Murphy is the best to deal with and he is a very caring person and if anyone can help you he could. In closing, Mr. Murphy thank you for all you hard work and caring about the fisher customer like you do.
    SNOWANDICEMAN
    BOB from MA.