1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher conventional 8' blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bgingras, Aug 22, 2009.

1. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

I'm in the process of sandblasting and cleaning up one of my blades for my truck, but I have a second one here that needs to go. It is an 8' blade used for years by a municipality angled the same direction it's whole life so it has a kind of highway blade shape now. Older red angle pistons do work as well. A frame is in decent shape. I'll be looking for any decent cash offer to take it away. I'm sure someone could turn this into a good tractor or bobcat blade easily. It will need a cutting edge as well. I should have some pictures tomorrow if interested. Located in Leominster.

2. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

here are the pictures. It's not pretty, but it has no rust or rot holes. The springs are solid. The A frame looks in decent shape. Could use some work. looking at get something for it, make an offer and take it away. Located in Leominster MA

8plow1.jpg

8plow2.jpg

3. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

anyone? cheap...I mean come and get it and leave some cash cheap!!! It's in my way, need ti gone, don't want to see it here next week kinda cheap.

4. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

plow has been sold