1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Blade Trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mudjnky, Feb 21, 2005.

1. mudjnky

mudjnky Junior Member
    from nj

Hi all,
    I have an 8'HD Fisher MM2 blade that I would like to trade for a 7.5RD blade. I need the blade only, none of the mounting stuff. I had it on an F350 and is now on an F150. The blade is too heavy and I would like to trade someone. Blade is in excellent condition and has a new cutting edge. I'm located in southern NJ.

Thnx, Scott
  2. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

plow blade

I have a mint 7.5 Fisher with BRAND NEW cutting edge.Im in upstate NY.Bring your's,and drop it,and hook on to mine.
  3. E&B

E&B Member

I have a nearly new 7.5 i'll trade you. Meet somewhere, maybee 1/2 way?
  4. mudjnky

mudjnky Junior Member
    from nj

What shape is nearly new? Do you have any pictures of it?

Thnx, Scott
  5. E&B

E&B Member

I'll take some and get back to you.
  6. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

I have a 7.5 that i'm looking to trade for 8 ft...located in michigan
  7. gino

gino Member
    from Maine

Hey, I have a 7.5 Blade in excellent condition for trade. I am actually trying to sell it on this site. It has always been garaged and has had very little use. I am in Portland, Maine. Please see attached pics. Contact me at ginof@labelingsolutions.com if interested. Then I will give you my number.