1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Belt Driven Hydraulics

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by al2275, Oct 29, 2005.

1. al2275

al2275 Junior Member
    from NJ

Hello. Can Anyone help me. I just purchased a used Fisher minute mount plow with belt driven hydraulics. What am i going to need to hook up hydraulic unit on my 94 Ford F150 w/302 and AC. Is this a big job and around how much do you think the kit would cost for my truck. Please help! ALso does anyone know a web site where I could purchase this kit? Thanks in Advance!, AL

2. MBB

MBB Senior Member

fisher install

Fisher has a web sight with diagrams and manuals, you might be able to find a kit part # there, other wise do a search for plow parts a bunch of dealer parts houses will show up. You will need a mount for the pump, and the control valve assembly, you will have to change a pulley or add one for the pump drive, mine uses 2 belts off the crank shaft pulley (87 f350 desiel) alas I love this truck dearly but had to replace it this year, ravaged by the elements over time not enough left to work with anymore.

3. al2275

al2275 Junior Member
    from NJ

Thanks

I have checked Every web Site out there, I think! and nobody lists this part. The Fisher Web Site doesnt even list a part number. Thanks for your advice though!!!

4. al2275

al2275 Junior Member
    from NJ

I was Wrong

Fisher website did have diagram and part #!!!! Thanks Again