1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Backdrag Blade

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BJH Snow, Jan 25, 2005.

1. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

I was wondering if anyone out here knows where I can get a backdrag blade for a Fisher 8' straight blade? Or if anyone has a picture of a blade that they could email me so I can get one made to fit my plow? I have a few residential accounts that I would like to use one on. Any help would be great.

2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

As far as I know there are no factory built back drag units for these. The good news is that they are pretty easy to make or have fabbed by your local welder. Check out the pictures forum. There is a description and a few pictures of one on a recent post.

3. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Grassmanvt,

Thanks for your quick responce. I checked out the post you talked about and that was what I needed as a visual to make one for my truck.