1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 9ft Hd plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.J.B., Jul 20, 2014.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I am selling a 9ft hd fisher plow that we just bought the truck and we run all western plows and would rather sell this. This plow is brand new and never touched the pavement. Mount and wiring for chevy truck coming off a 14 3500. I am wondering what is a reasonable price? looking at 5,100 obo. Input would be helpful for price thanks.

2. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

bump bump. we ended up using this on a couple storms. asking 4k obo. all wiring mount everything included! can text you pics!

3. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

You do realize Fisher = Western wiring & controllers right? Only mounts and plows are different...

Your price is in the ballpark for Fall, may need to shave a couple hundred for this time of year...

4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Yes I do know western and fisher wiring is the same.

5. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I have westerns. This fisher came on a truck we bought new

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Where in cleveland are you located. I run all fishers Andau looking for a good backup plow for one of the trucks?

7. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I'm in mentor!

8. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I can text u pics if u want?

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Thanks . Just pm my cell #

10. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Still available