1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 99 to 07 nbs

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by fast86gn, Sep 26, 2010.

1. fast86gn

fast86gn Junior Member

I would like to install my fisher plow off 99 onto an 07 new body. I have the new mounts. I would like to use the iso mod and the wiring from the 99. I previously used it on a 03 1500hd and only needed to change 2 wires in each harness. I just pulled them out at the connection and changed the positios and reinstalled them, no issues all worked great. I made a note of the 2 wires and have returned them to their positions, starting fresh again.
    It seems the iso mod is only a switch for the headlight function. How would it know what truck it's mounted to? So does anyone know place I can look to see the harness connections to accomplish this? I dont care about cutting up the harnesses I have used this plow over 10 years and with 3 trucks without any issues, or does anyone have the fisher part numbers for module and harness for lights its a 1500 crew ltz
    Thanx
    Tom

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Need a 29070 Iso and a 29499 light harness assuming it's a NBS truck.

3. fast86gn

fast86gn Junior Member

Thanks, they are cheaper then I thought, may just buy them and ebay my old set up.
    Thanx
    Tom