1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 9' straight blade

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bikernut, Jan 24, 2011.

1. bikernut

bikernut Junior Member

I just purchased a 2003 GMC K3500 Dump with a 9' MM2 plow assembly and on each side of the blade are 2 brackets with up right pins bolted to it and about 6" in is a 1 1/2" hole?. I asked what they were for and was told plow extenders or ears. I have not been able to fine what brand these items are so I can maybe get the ears. This was a truck purchased at auction so no previous owner info is available. thanks
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

By your description of the bracket and hole locations they were most likely Buyers Pro Wings. Search around here and you'll find plenty of info and pics to help you out more.
  3. bikernut

bikernut Junior Member

Thanks, the brackets look like mine so all I have to do now is save some $ and get the extensions with the rubber edges.