1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher 9' m/c plow, minute mount, like new off 05' superduty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Nov 12, 2008.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Up for sale today is a super nice 9' fisher plow. I was told it is an m/c series (municipal-commercial) plow. Very heavy duty. You can run these on 550/5500 series trucks, they are that tough! It comes with all the push plates and wiring off of a 2005 ford super duty f-350 Complete but without controller. I can supply a controller for a little extra. Replacement cost now is close to $6,000, I am firm at $2,500. If you want just the plow and no wiring or push plates I will take $2,000.firm Plow is in super nice shape and has barely been used, minute mount one style. E-mail or call me at 802-793-7023. Glad to e-mail pictures if if you like, just reply to this or pm me.