1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 9 ft MM1 complete w/truck side

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sparksrides, Mar 30, 2013.

1. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

I have a fisher 9 foot mm 1 for sale plow works as it should. truck side wiring is still in truck, 95 f250, relay style,also have two sets of truck side mounts ford f250/f350 92 to 97 (#7128 I think) the other is 90 to 98 gm truck I think its part#7138 your choice. paint is the only thing the plow needs. $900 obo for just the plow $1,300 obo for all. located in NE PA. close to the airport. plow is on the truck in my sig, I'll have pics up tomorrow.

2. sparksrides

still available as of dec 2013

3. sparksrides

900 takes everything or 700 for just the plow, it would make a great back up plow or an upgrade to 9ft has a new motor and fresh set of lights... make me an offer...