1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 9.5 V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KCAPXIS, Mar 24, 2006.

1. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

I have 2 Fisher plows for sale.

Both are: 9' 6" V 2 seasons old. and in great shape! They are now both on 2004 Ford F350SD I will remove all hardware prier to sale,

$2900.00 EACH They are in Stroudsburg Pa. and are soon to be put into summer storage INSIDE. right now they are on the trucks and are up and running!! kcapxis@ptd.net

2. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

garage kept

Bummp to the top

3. tbone

tbone Member

v blade

i am interested in your v blade if you still have it call me at 2154078529 my name is tom

4. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

bump. both plows spent the summer inside storage, and now I will be removing both within the next week!

5. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

bump. will have better pic soon

snow fears me.JPG

6. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Hey those should fit a 2002 ford 350 right? And how far from Ct are you? would you be willing to deliver? do they come with th mounts to or just the blade? and what controler does it have ? (joy stick or fish stick) . If you still got the plows. let me know.

7. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

This is one, with the most use of the two for sale, pics taken 22 sep 06

9.5v 001.jpg

9.5v 002.jpg

9.5v 003.jpg

9.5v 004.jpg

9.5v 005.jpg

8. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

ther are some more

9.5v 006.jpg

9.5v 007.jpg

9.5v 008.jpg

9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Why are you getting rid of them?

10. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

The jobs I have lined up require me to plow every inch. and we have long pushes between parked cars, so i am putting 11' plows on 2 trucks,

11. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

bump, willing to deal, i would rather not put them into storage,

12. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have a buddy needing a plow, but it's a new Chevy 2500HD. How much do the truck mounts go for?

13. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

This is too much plow for a 2500HD sorry!

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

We run that exact plow on a 2500HD, 2003 gas 6L with no problems. Most 2500 and 3500 have the same front GAWR, it is the rear GAWR that is different.

15. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

I think he could be right they do not weigh more then a blizzard 810 and guys put those on 2500hd, but it might not be right you could possiably go over on your front axel weight.

Cap, the deal with the truck i was going to buy fell thru but I am working on a diffrent truck so i will keep you posted. Oay?

16. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I think you will find, if you use Fisher eMatch that the 2500 and 3500 trucks will come with the same front axle and front end. They only change the rear axle and springs. Whether you put an 810 Blizzard on a 2500 or 3500 it is the same. The Duramax only comes with a 4800lb front end.

17. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

I was told not to put a 9'6" V plow on a 2500 Reason s that when you drive down the road and you have the plow in a V the ends of the cutting edge are very clost to the ground, and is common for the plow to hit the road .

18. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

That's crazy. Raise the plow or take it out of V when transporting if it drags. I've never heard of this being an issue on any brand of truck.

19. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

your right. you can just keep the blade straight, and go down the streets being 9 feet 6 inches wide, any thing over 102" is a wide load. ( permits needed) and your ins. might have a problem if you hit any thing.

20. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I agree it is closer to the ground then the Ford's. We have Timbrens and the torsion bars turned up 5 turns. We have been fine with it like this.