1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 8'HD MM2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JK828, Mar 18, 2010.

1. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

Plow is in excellent condition and has seen VERY little use. The paint is hardly even scratched off of the cutting edge. Includes fishstick controller and mounts/wiring from 2006 Chevy. $2800
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

WOW- this is a smoking good deal for someone with that truck- the headgear alone is worth $2800!

3. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

Nobody wants a like new plow ?

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

amazing deal! free bump for you....wish i could buy it

5. dgc

dgc Junior Member

You still have the plow

6. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

The plow is still available.

7. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

This is a great deal. My loss can be your gain.

8. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

I just bought a western pro plus, otherwise that would be coming home with me. Good deal!

9. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Awesome deal. crappy season & economy tells me you maybe hanging onto it for a little while though. Especially where we're at the end of the season.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but be patient and firm. You'll get what your asking for it hands down, it's just going to take a little while unfortunately.

10. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

Yeah, I know its not the best time but I figured for the price, someone might snatch this deal up even being at the end of the season. if it dosnt sell soon, I will wait til' early fall.

11. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I'd jack the price up another couple hundred and keep listing it on CL or wherever during the off season.

Good luck man, if I hear of anyone I'll pass it along.

12. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

If anybody is interested, I will make you a great deal on the plow and a like new Snowex 575 spreader.

13. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the deal?

14. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

$3450.00 for the pair.

15. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

April is a great month to buy a plow!

16. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

Happy Easter.

17. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Man if I had the cash I would be down there tonight. May I ask why you are selling them?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  18. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

Hey there, I might know a friend who is looking for w nice plow like that, I will send him in your direction, he is RI, but I think he might go there to get the plow if he is interested.

19. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

I am selling because it seems like everybody around me with a truck has a plow. That makes it a litttle hard to make enough money to want to keep doing it.

20. JK828

JK828 Junior Member

Still available.