1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 8'HD install on Dodge Ram Question...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Shortstuff, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

I have an '04 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT QC/SB 4X4 with the snow prep and I'm done assembling the entire off-truck portion of my new Fisher 8'HD plow setup.

Per the instructions, I mounted the headlight assemblies and as you can see in the picture below, the rear end of the headlight assemblies 'hang' over the back of the bracket that they are mounted on. The kit came with two additional flat brackets that when mounted, will position the headlights approximately 3"-4" forward of their current position. I'm guessing that this is to allow more clearance between the headlight assemblies and the truck front end.

No where in the instructions did I find what vehicle these additional brackets are designed to be used on, so can anyone tell me if they are needed for installation on my '04 Ram? If so and you have a picture, can you post it for me?

Fisher1_700.jpg

2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

3. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

Awesome! I obviously missed it and thank you for the info.

Steve

4. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

No problem.