1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 8ft MM2 Snowplow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gtmustang00, Jan 21, 2013.

1. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I am selling a Fisher 8ft mm2 plow. No rust. Newer lights. Blade is only a few years old (not sure what year as i bought it used). One of the nicer ones out there, stored indoors. Brand new cutting edge. Pics speak for themselves. $2250 Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GTLS

GTLS Member

Bump for a nice plow!

3. gtmustang00

from Berlin

Not sure what happened to the other pictures but i can't edit the post to replace them.

Oh well, the front is just as nice as the back side! Plow is like new.

4. gtmustang00

from Berlin

New price...$2100 Plow is like new. Headgear/a frame is perfect. No rust at all. Just a minor scrape on plow.

5. nighthawk117

nighthawk117 Senior Member
    from Ma

Nice garage, I'd rather see more pics and stats of that than the plow ! Bump it up !

6. gtmustang00

from Berlin

Thanks! I posted some pictures in the fisher x blade thread.

7. gtmustang00

from Berlin

To The Top $1900

8. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

Bump for a nice plow, id jump on it if i was closer. Alittle further then i want to go.

9. Snow Commandor

Snow Commandor Senior Member
    from 07666

I'd jump on it right away if I had any $$$ to burn. I paid $2000 for my beat up MM1 a few years back. And I had bought it from that crook up in Cortland NY! WTTW! Don't ever buy anything from that Diesel Dude in Cortland NY!

10. gtmustang00

from Berlin

SOLD! Some one got a good deal.