1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 8'6" XtremeV SS

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jjcap02703, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jjcap02703

jjcap02703 Junior Member

I am going to be buying a new plow. What do people think of the Fisher 8"6" XtremeV SS?

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I don't own one. But, I heard the center pin that holds the two wings on wears out realy fast. Other than that I hear they are great plows.

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Palmer where are you...The Yellow Light is Flashing.....:waving:.....:help:....:laughing:

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I just saw the light flashing and came running.

Search for stuff like hinge pin under my user name......

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Any of those posts left...Or have they all been Deleted....:eek:....:laughing:

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have one it is a great plow. Have not ran it enough to run into the center pin wearing out. But I greased it up at the begining and end of season and it seems fine so far. Good plow and if you eve have an ice storm it is the best for tearing up solid lots of ice.

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Don't dare to look :eek:
    I'll agree with that