1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 8'6" MM1 EZV $600

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Grotonems5, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

I have an EZV for sale. Works great, passenger side is tweaked (got it that way) Looks like someone drove off with the jack down and busted the guide for it, it works but there is nothing there to keep it from flopping to the side. Was reskinned at some point. Center biscuit=missing. 3 plug, wiring available for additional $$ (4 port yellow sticker) and so far I still have the fishstik for it too. Good for parts or rebuild. $600

Also have an 8' straight blade MM1 with rebuilt pump, two new Fisher angle pistons, and new hoses. Blade has typical rust through at top, otherwise solid. Two plug setup, and I have wiring for additional $$ old style relay setup with joystick controller. $600

Both plows located in Danville, VT

E-Mail is fastest way to get hold of me Grotonems5@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Bump.....that's a nice vee for $600. I used one of those for almost ten years. IMHO, I think they're better built than the xv2.

3. jimv

jimv Senior Member

i need to find some spare money

4. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

Bump! Still available, will include all wiring and pushplates for a Chevy K2500 six lug, $800 for the Vee!!!

Can include chevy wiring with the straight blade for $750!

OR I'll start parting out either plow if requested!