1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 8' MMI '96 F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Raymond S., Oct 11, 2009.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

I am going to switch to a Hiniker C-plow this year. I am selling my 8' Fisher off a '96 F250. Here are some pics. As you can see the frame could use blasted and repainted. The pump is good, filters and fluid changed last season. I only used it for 3 drives the last two years. I bought is used before that and it was said to have seldom use. It's not brand new so let's not get into that. What you see is what you get. It's solid, could use a new cutting edge to scrape real good if that's what you're looking for. Price is $1200 w/ truck side mount and an extra isolation module. Let me know if you are interested and I can start to think about getting the mount off. (not looking forward to that.)
    Thanks,
    -Adam

here is a link to the thread I had last year when I was going to downsize. There was some talk of the tower being bent or something like that, I assure you the tower is not bent. I think it's from the tower being forward. There are a few different positions it can be adjusted to depending on the truck.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=62140

2. Rcappa

Rcappa Junior Member

still available?

3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

sorry, looks like the deal fell through on my Hiniker so I am going to be keeping this one another year.