1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 8' HD Straight Blade, Dodge PushPlates, Wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dakotaskustoms, Mar 8, 2012.

1. dakotaskustoms

dakotaskustoms Senior Member

Fisher Plow, 8' HD Straight Blade.

Used only a handful of times on a small driveway.

MM2. New Style Lights.

Asking $2800 for Entire setup.

Also will include wiring, pushplates and controller for Dodge Ram 2500 (2003yr)

Will separate just blade for right price.

Also consider selling Truck too. 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Hemi, Black, 174,000 Miles. Includes Backrack, Toolbox and Whelen Patriot Lightbar (8 Strobe & 8 LED)

If its posted, its still for sale.

Also to note, Im up in Maine, just outside Portland. I do travel a bit so the possibility of a delivery to New Hampshire/Mass MIGHT work as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  2. dakotaskustoms

Also adding on the Husky Toolbox, BackRack and Whelen Patriot Lightbar. (8strobe, 8 LED)
    $650 as a package.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a good price for everything. I like the backrack & light combination. It might be worth a ride to Maine!

4. dakotaskustoms

Thanks. I made the brackets to lower the profile of the bar as the original feet made it stick up way to high. And it would be a wonderful ride to Maine!

5. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Do you have a video of the lightbar in action and are those whelen led's in the bar?

Thanks

6. dakotaskustoms

7. wolfmobile8

ok how much would you want for just the lightbar and does it come with a switch box?

8. dakotaskustoms

Id like $500 for the bar alone. Really would like to sell as a package, but will separate if you really want just the bar. As for switch box, I can see what I have lying around ... I just recessed a couple of switches in the console.

9. wolfmobile8

Ok I will let you know. Ive always liked the patriot bars.I have to sell my bar first before I could buy it but if it sells in the mean time it's no big deal.

Thanks
    wolf

10. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Is it all amber or is that red on the passenger side?

11. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

If your willing to sell the lightbar and split it up. I am interested in the backrack.

Looking for one now for a project of mine.

If you are interested in that split, let me know so i can get the dimensions of the rack to double check fitment for my use.

12. dakotaskustoms

It is a red lens, but its a painted red. I broke the amber lens and didnt have any more spare at the time, all I had was an old blue lens. SO i painted it up red so i could be legal.

13. dakotaskustoms

Ill get the dimensions tomorrow for you.

14. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

Alright appreciate it.

15. dakotaskustoms

Lightbar, rack and toolbox sold.

Plow still available. $2800 takes it.