1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

**fisher 8 foot minute mount****

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wng-2, Oct 21, 2011.

1. wng-2

wng-2 Member

$2500.Off the truck assembly only. 8 foot Fisher Minute Mount HD three plug system with Insta-Act Hydraulics, thus a vehicle with MM2 onboard equipment can use this plow. This plow has never done much work and is in extremely good condition. Recent improvements include a new light set including the plug & play harness. New cutting edge. New Fisher Hydraulic oil and filter. New paint job which involved complete disassembly right down to the springs and trip edge. Meticulous preparation followed by numerous coats of quality protective coatings. On reassembly, every bolt, every piece of steel that was bolted to another piece of steel was coated with anti seize compound and or grease. Given some care, this plow should never rust. The only reason I am considering selling it is because I'd like to go to a 9 footer for the 2000 foot driveway where I now live. Also included are an owner's manual, and mechanic's guide in 3 ring binders. I realize my asking price is a bit high, however I have TOO much money, and WAY too much time and effort into this project. I'll never find a used nine footer in as good condition, so I'll have to get a new one to the tune of $3800.ish...Worst case is I keep my like new plow.... Thanks for looking.603-781-5633.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Rich your asking as much as a near new MM2 8' er goes for. You'll probably get closer to $1500, for instance last season I sold a completely restored MM1 8' HD (sandblasted to bare metal, coated with metal bonding paint $100 per quart, replaced chain with stainless steel chain, replaced hoses, replaced motor, etc) for $1600. It was also a 3 plug setup.

3. wng-2

wng-2 Member

Yup. You are probably 100% correct. However I cannot spend the additional money it would take to get a new one. I will likely be enjoying my restored eight footer this winter.

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Get some wings and call it good. You'll never move it for $2500, but it does look great.