1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 8' 6" MM2 HD Plow Straight Blade Exc. Cond.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Moss Man, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

Fisher MM2 8'6" HD Plow Straight Blade in Excellent Condition. The plow was purchased new around 5 years ago, but was only used for a personal driveway for 2 seasons. It has all the original paint, but it is faded a little. Everything is in great condition, no dents or cracks and it operates as it should. At the moment I don't have any of the truck side parts like the push plates or wiring harnesses, just the off truck plow side. The 8'6" width plow is the perfect compromise between the 8' and 9' plows and is only a few pounds heavier than the 8', the 8'6" width has become harder to find for those reasons. I can mount it on my truck for demonstration purposes. I have a brand new Fishstick in cab controller that I would include with it for an extra $200., I just paid $248. for that yesterday. If someone pays the full asking price, I will throw in the Fishstick for free. I'll deliver within a 30 mile radius of my house. $2,950. OBRO Call Pete at 207-754-2178 .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

is this still available?

3. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

Yes, pm me or call if you'd like to talk...the number is in the ad above.

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Sold............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.