1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 7'6" RD Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lone136, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I got a newer Diesel now with a Boss V so I no longer need the fisher. Plow is in great shape with new cutting blade this year. Has been used 3 times. This is a 3 plug plow. Will come with all wiring and hand handle controller. The plow is on a 1999 Ram. 2500 dollars takes it home. It can be loaded it your truck. The Ram is also for sale and it's a Rust free 2 gen Ram

2. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Feel free to make a offer on the plow. I need it gone so I can buy a salt spreader

3. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Someone here must need a nice plow. The wife is getting mad at me now

4. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

You'll get more action with pictures. Guys on here love pics of just about anything

5. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I,m not sure how to upload with this new MAC my wife has here. I know I can send them through Email ( I think )