1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 7'6" MinuteMount plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by southshoreman, Jul 16, 2011.

1. southshoreman

southshoreman Junior Member

In 2003 I bought a Fisher 7'6" MinuteMount plow for my 2000 Yukon XL for about $3,400 as I recall. I just got a 2008 Tundra and, although the Fisher is in great condition, I plan to shop around for a different plow, just because. I traded in the Yukon with the mounting hardware on it but I still have the plow and joystick. I could go the Craigslist route but figured I'd start here first to see if anyone is interested. I live near Boston, south shore area, and am looking to see the plow for $1,000 or b.o. Thanks.
  2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

4. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Could you send me some pics. tougas90@gmail.com. You can also reach me at 401-524-8109. Thanks
  5. killingtonguy

killingtonguy Junior Member

If you still have this pm me

If you still have this unit please PM Me