1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 7.6 HD MM2 plow / $2100

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowpushinglimo, Oct 27, 2011.

1. snowpushinglimo

snowpushinglimo Junior Member

2006 Fisher 7.6 HD MM2 snow plow. Plow is a 3 plug unit in excellent shape. Used only on my personal driveway. No rust. Fluids changed annually. New cutting edge last season. Located in Worcester Mass area.
    Looking to get $2100. Need it gone!

Princeton-20111026-00026 (2).jpg

Princeton-20111026-00027 (2).jpg

2. greymare89

greymare89 Member

I'm going to be in Norwood Mass next Friday, are you selling the complete set up or just the plow? I have a 2003 Chevy 2500 hd and am searching the whole unit. Thanks

3. snowpushinglimo

Just looking to sell off truck unit. I could always meet up if your serious.

4. greymare89

greymare89 Member

Def. serious. Are you looking to move up to a bigger fisher plow or another 7'6 all together? I'm not too familiar with fisher, I've only been told by friends that they are really heavy but when I compare the 7'6 to western and boss it is lighter. I messaged a guy in NJ who has mm2 truckside parts for a good deal, just waiting on a response. If everything checks out I could pick the plow up next weekend and have the parts shipped from NJ. Any particular reason you are selling, the plow looks to be in great shape from the pics. Any issues or rust? Thanks again - John

5. bdavis

bdavis Member

ill give you 1800 cash tonight if interested. Brian 978-412-9008

6. snowpushinglimo

no thanks brian. $2100 is a steal as is

7. snowpushinglimo

plow is sold.
    thx.

8. Wallace

Wallace Member

John I have a garage kept in very very nice shape MM2 7-1/2 coming in.
    It has never touched a commercial lot! Or plowed any driveway but the owners.
    Comes with everything you need to mount on your truck, except a couple of bolts.
    Mount, wiring, fish stick, plow, and most of the hardware.
    $3,200 and its yours.
    Email me at rwallacetractor@echoes.net if your interested and I will send you pictures.
    Rick

9. greymare89

greymare89 Member

Rick, thanks for the offer but I made plans to pick the plow up being sold in Mass. Good luck with the sale, seems like a very fair price. - John

10. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Wallace

WALLACE: Will that setup work on a 1999 F-250 LD? Looking for a plow, cash in hand.

11. Wallace

Wallace Member

You will need to get the truck side mount.