1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 7.5 p/a plow truck/skid mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Big Dog D, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

7.5 Fisher Plow that can be used for either a truck or skidsteer application. We have used it in the past with an attachement plate for plowing with a Bobcat skidsteer but no longer need it. The attachment plate for use with a skidsteer is available for purchase but is not included in this sale. If you want to use this for a truck I will adapt it to fit your minute mount frame if needed or desired. Plow was sandblasted and painted with Imron paint several years ago and hasn't been plowed with since, It has one scratch on the face but that's it, it's older but is in excellent shape and has many years of life left to it. Asking 495.00 obro

Uxbridge, MA.

D.J. 508-245-2357

7.5 fisher 1.JPG

7.5 Fisher 2.jpg

7.5 fisher 3.JPG

7.5 fisher 4.JPG

2. Big Dog D

This would work great on your skid steer.

3. Big Dog D

Somone out there must need a good plow. Make me an offer.

4. Big Dog D

To The Top

5. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 Junior Member

Have you considered shipping any of these via fedex freight?

how much extra for the adapter plate for the skid?

6. Big Dog D

I'll get a picture and number together for the plate. Shipping I haven't looked into but would be willing to try accomodate the purchaser in getting it done.

7. Big Dog D

Sold for asking $