1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FISHER 7.5' MM -- Hydraulic

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plownAl, Feb 2, 2009.

1. plownAl

plownAl Junior Member

I have a Fisher 7.5' 3 hose hydraulic plow for sale. This is the plow and lights only. It was on my 1995 Chevy 2500. The truck was in an accident and totaled, the plow was not on at the time. The plow is in good shape. I will add pics if anyone is interested. Best offer.
    N.E Ohio.

2. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

pics please

3. smokejumper0902

smokejumper0902 Junior Member

Can you send pics and a price you would like to get. Also are the hydrolics on the plow or do they go under the hood? Just what I am loking for. Mitch

4. plownAl

plownAl Junior Member

Here are the pics

Three hydraulic hoses are attached to the plow along with the cord for the lights. This is all that is included with the plow, the hyd. pump and related components that go on the truck were damaged in the accident.

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

5. plownAl

plownAl Junior Member

Still got it ....Just plug in and go!