1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 7.5 from Dodge 96

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by DAZ982500, Aug 25, 2007.

1. DAZ982500

DAZ982500 Senior Member

I sold a Dodge 3/4 ton 1996 5/07 to a kid.There was a Fisher 7.5 minute mount that went with the truck that he did not want.I have the blade ,lights and want to sell.It seems that the only one that is interested is people who want the wiring harness and hydo pump that is on the truck.Anyway, I want to sell this because I need the space for the coming season.I am basically giving it a way $220 any ideas to sell this.DAVE
  2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Try craigslist.com. At that price it'll sell in no time on there. I sold just an old 8' blade for $300 a few years back.
  3. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I might be interested in this stuff..Email me at Wicked500R@aol.com and describe what you have better. Pics would be nice.