1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 7 1/2ft mm1

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by killed300ex, Feb 21, 2007.

1. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

I have a 7 1/2 foot fisher mm1 plow I would like to try to sell. The plow is setup to be run with underhood hydraulics. I have the pump lines and brackets to set up on any 94-01 dodge ram 1500-3500 with the 318 or 360. That is truck mounts and pump mounts. I took the plow last year and fabricated myself wings that attach to the plow I will include them with the plow if you would like or will remove them if the buyer wants. I never even got to use the wings since I fabricated them. Plow also has a custom fabricated back drag edge that does work very well for pulling snow away from garage doors. This plow has had very little use, never has even had a cutting endge installed. It was used to plow 1 driveway up untill 2 years ago when I bought it on a truck and then it never snowed. I now dont have a truck to intall this plow on due to an accident and just want it gone out of my yard. This is a great little plow never had any problems with it. All the lines and filters were replaced last year. Here are some pictures. I am open to all offers, and can possibly help with delivery if needed.
    Evan

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

2. killed300ex

here are some more piuctures

DSCF0006.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0008.JPG

3. killed300ex

here are some pictures of the two truck mounts I have.

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0011.JPG

DSCF0016.JPG

4. killed300ex

last pictures of the hydraulic setup
    forgot to mention only known problem with this setup is that on removal from the truck one of the cables ends got stripped out. It might be able to be rethreaded or you might have to buy new control cables.
    Evan

DSCF0013.JPG

DSCF0014.JPG

DSCF0015.JPG

5. killed300ex

6. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Man I wish I had the cash I would buy that in a heartbeat.Good Luck with the sale.

7. killed300ex

best offer? Anyone?

8. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

I just called my financial consultant--E.F.Nuthin', thats what I have to spend.LOL By the way where in N.H. are you?

9. killed300ex

I am from Rochester NH seacoast area. If the plow doestn sell and you are really interested maybe we can work something out.
    Evan

10. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

IFit does not sell,I would love to be able to work something out.let me know whenever is fine and thank you for even considering it.

11. killed300ex

bump Doesnt someone need a good plow?
    Evan

12. killed300ex