1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 6'6" minute mount plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pmilea, Mar 15, 2005.

1. pmilea

pmilea Junior Member

Fisher 6’6” “Minute Mount “ hydraulic over electric ,snowplow ,complete ,came off of a 97 Toyota Tacoma ,All components newly sand blasted ,primed and Epoxy painted in original colors ,Halogen low profile lamps ,brand new OE leading edge and bolts for it ,brand new lift chain ,brand new "feelers ".Comes with everything you need to setup, joystick ,wiring harness and all hardware to install ,comes with 2 brand new hoses ,2 quarts of fisher hydraulic oil,u-bolts for attaching with all hardware and electric .This plow has been nicely restored . I was going to use ,and restored it for myself, but changed my mind . Price is $1,200.00 .Located in Syracuse ,New York right off the thruway near I-81 . I have some really nice pictures ,of it ,but could not post them here for size. I can email them to you ,if you like .Please email me at pmilea@twcny.rr.com for pictures and with any questions you may have .
  2. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

Hey I might be intersted could you send some pics my way at BCSFD279@yahoo.com Thanks Again, Ryan
  3. watchamakalit

watchamakalit Member

4. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

Is the plow still for sale? Send me a pic please...Thanks