1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 6.5ft plow (Minnesota)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawn Enforcer, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Fisher 6.5ft snow plow- built very well, has a trip edge, front has been repainted, the back is original paint. All the parts are included, even a new solenoid. This would be awesome for a skid steer, especially on sidewalks and driveways. I live in Arlington, MN which is about 70 miles southwest of Minneapolis. I could deliver or meet half-way, whatever works. I bought this plow for my Jeep Cherokee and then the night I got home, I found another truck with a plow on it. I had my brother help me get it off the trailer, and we guessed it must weigh around 500lbs for the entire set up, so it's definitely a nice plow, I just have no use for it. I would like to get $1,600 for it, but I'm open to other offers. I'm not open to trades. PM me if you are interested, and then we can set something up. Thanks for looking!

JEEP! 005.jpg

2. Lawn Enforcer

I was told this plow was used on a lake property in northern Minnesota, so it is quite possible that the plow has never seen salt. All the plow parts you see are included. I have the new solenoid in the packaging, as well as the cab controls. I just forgot to take pictures of them.

JEEP! 007.jpg

3. Lawn Enforcer

Another shot of the back. Minimal surface rust on the back.

JEEP! 010.jpg

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Umm how about a price? Just the blade? edit:Just found post, asked the questions off of the link which only had pic of plow.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  5. Lawn Enforcer

I have sell it all. I have no use for the rest of the parts. Are you interested?

6. Lawn Enforcer

Still available...

7. Lawn Enforcer

Price reduced, $1,300. I need to move this plow!

8. 96zjlimited

96zjlimited Junior Member

So what vehicle is the mount actually for?

9. Lawn Enforcer

The guy I bought it from said it was on a International Scout. Not sure if it was a Scout or a Scout II. I guess it's not too hard to fab up to fit another vehicle. If you're interested, email me at local_lawn@hotmail.com and we can go from there. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  10. Lawn Enforcer

Plow is sold. Feel free to close the thread.