1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FIsher 6.5ft mm 1, need help!

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by M&P, Jan 8, 2008.

1. M&P

M&P Junior Member

hey guys, i havent managed to get a plow on my ranger yet, and a guy has a fisher mm1 6.5 ft for a good deal. he has the push plates for a 94 ranger which i can make work, but no pump or wiring harness. he wants 350 obo, so i figure 300. is this a good deal? the plows in great shape. how much would a pump run me? and where can i get one? and a wiring harness for a 99 ranger? they dont make thgem anymore right? thanks for any help guys i appreciate it.

2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Try posting the question on the Fisher Plow forum up the list from here. They would know where to find Fisher Parts. A pump is the major cost of the project, they can run $1,000 or more new and a little less rebuilt. Search " Snow Plow Parts" on the INTERNET. Most larger suppliers have basic head light kits and wiring. Might try posting in the truck & equipment repair section too. There may even be a used plow part dealer in your area.

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

It's a great deal, even without the pump.

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

That's how I setup my first plow truck. A piece at a time. A Meyer plow & truck mount, a Western cable control pump, Full size cheap head lights. I could not sneak a bigger alternator past the wife so, I had a single tractor light between the headlights to save power.

5. M&P

M&P Junior Member

haha thats funny lol, alrite, i think im gunna go pick this up and just work on it as i can, thanks for the help guys.