1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 6.5 for Toyota FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RPMAK, Mar 4, 2004.

1. RPMAK

RPMAK Member

For Sale 1998 Fisher 6.5 excellent condition new steel cutting edge, new snow deflector, have all wire harness's, truck mounts and Fish stick, will also include emergency Fisher Kit I have. Plow has been garaged kept no surface rust. Asking $2,000 or B/O Need to sell fast in divorce need money for legal fees. Call Rick on cell phone @ 917-439-8527 plow is located in eastern PA (Easton area)

plow for sale pic 1.jpg
  2. ToyTruck

ToyTruck Junior Member

Rick, do you still have plow? Looks like a Tacoma ext cab, I have 03 5 sp 4x4 Tacoma ext cab. Does mount bolt right on with no mods?

Also, I'm in NH, I do get down to Norwalk, CT area once in a while, do you ever get over that way?

You can email me at jeff@progressivecontrols.net