1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 4 port isolation module F26400

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Grotonems5, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

I have a white label Fisher 4 port isolation module that I believe is for a Ford or Dodge, numbers on it are F26400, W26305, and 26134. This came in a used complete set I purchased for my '95 Chevy and obviously doesn't work for my application! This is for a 3 plug setup.

I would like to sell or trade this for an 8438 4 port isolation module for my '95 K2500.

Will also be getting my hands on a Yellow label F26401, W26386, 26135 Isolation module for a 3 plug system on Thursday with the plow I'm buying. IF that doesn't work on my setup I will be willing to trade both for an 8438 isolation module! Or will sell separate for reasonable offers.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

how much are you looking for one module

3. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

Not sure what they are valued at, see them on Ebay from anywhere around $100-$300... I would take $75 shipped USPS Priority for one of them. I will have to wait until Thursday to find out if the second one is going to work on my truck or not, and if not that will be up for grabs. I have a feeling it won't because the guy said it was from a 2000 NBS K2500 and mine is a '95 OBS K2500.

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Ive never ever seen a 88 to 98 chevy truck that did not use the white label module. All the ones I have installed thats what they use. The 8438 is a lighting kit and guess what it uses the white lable module. I think ur going in the wrong direction here.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  5. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

I very well could be..

6. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I might be interested

7. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

The white label isolation module is available. I was able to get the yellow label to work with a different harness on my truck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.