1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 4 port iso straight to ez-v wiring

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Gmiller55, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Gmiller55

Gmiller55 Junior Member

So i have the chance to buy a wiring kit for a straight blade cheap, it has a 4 port isolation module. What do i need to run an Ez-V blade with this wiring?

Thanks
    Grant

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

what did it come off of and what r u putting it on

3. Gmiller55

Gmiller55 Junior Member

Its came off a 99-04 F350 and its going back on an 02 F350. Just going from a straight to a 3plug ez-v.

4. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

The only thing you'll need is a part #26346, 7-pin control harness, for the #1 position on the iso module, provided both trucks have the same style headlamps, either HB5 or 2B sealed beams. If so, the lighting harnesses and iso module are the same.

5. Be ready to part with $250 plus for that 26346 harness. I've got one available but 07PSDCrew has first refusal if he ever gets back to me....

6. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Replied to your pm..

7. Got it...thanks

8. In re-reading his post, isn't he going to need a controller and the adapter also? He's getting a straight blade harness....

9. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

That's correct. He'll need the EZ-V controller (#9800) with the round connector. No adapter though, unless he wants to continue to be able to run a straight blade with the 26346 control harness, which is a seven pin EZ-V control harness.

I guess forgot about the controller, as he was just asking about the wiring. Lol :dizzy:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  10. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up