1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher 2500 Tailgate Spreader Vibrator Help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by samjr, Mar 10, 2015.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Ok guys i got a 2500 Tailgate Spreader trying to put a 80lb Salt & Sand Vibrator on it. But it wont fit wight in the center of the Spreader? Theres a bar going down the back and 1 in the front. Can i put it off to the side a bit ?

$_5.jpg

$_7.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_2.JPG

$_12.JPG

2. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Dont over think it. That 80lber is gonna shake the shiat out of it no matter. I have seen guys sneak it on the back side also. Just i would think the lower quadrant is better and use a backing plate if its on the poly....oh thats another thing I have had it mounted on the frame of one and it still worked if that tells you anything

3. samjr

samjr Senior Member

thanks for the fast repl

Ok cool and ya i made a SS backing plate its 2"bigger all the way around . Just don't want to brake the side out of it.Thanks agion for the info sounds like u know your sh*t:mechanic:

4. samjr

samjr Senior Member

man it works

man it works wow **** :mechanic: