1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher 2 to 3 wire conversion

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by fordguy55, Oct 26, 2009.

1. fordguy55

fordguy55 Junior Member
    from Maine

I recently purchased a 98 f150 with a 3 wire fisher plow setup( no plow) I bought a 2 wire plow off from a gmc pickup.Is there a conversion kit to convert the plow to a 3 wire?

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

No adaptor, basically you need to buy the headlight harness (plow side) and control harness (plow side).

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I have a brand new 3 pin control harness I will sell you still in the bag. Where are you?

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

These are your part numbers needed to covert the plow to a 3 plug set up..... 26347 11 pin light harness or a 28213K if you have intensifiers, 26359 3 pin control harness (straight blade only) I have this one NOTE this will work with a 7 pin harness truck side. & the 21294 2 pin power harness, however this should already be on the plow.

5. fordguy55

fordguy55 Junior Member
    from Maine

yeah I would be interested in purchasing the 3 pin pigtail if you still have it.

6. fordguy55

fordguy55 Junior Member
    from Maine